Monday, December 29, 2014

Best Christmas EVER

For some, Christmas isn't about gifts. It's about celebrating their religion and the birth of Jesus.

We aren't a Christian family, so for us, it is ALL about the gifts.

The Hubs and I don't typically get each other anything, because we focus on the kids. In the past, we have only had one income and though we always gave the kids a good Christmas, this year, we went just a little bit nuts and gave them an AWESOME Christmas.

It's been declared to be the best Christmas.

EVER.




Among the awesome gifts was tablets for the girls, a 3DS for Boy Child, TONS of Frozen stuff, a gaming chair, the new Skylanders game, money, jewelry and so much more. I got The Hubs the new Captain America movie and he got me Mary Poppins on DVD with some new jammies. Even Pi got a stocking!

The best gift, though, was my mom coming to visit. We hadn't seen her for a year and a half, so it was so awesome to get to spend time with her.

How was your Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. I'd say it was good Christmas for us all . I was fortunate to see the faces of my nanababies opening their gifts & I was able to spend time with my babies. Momma loves you.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?