Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Book Review: The Missing Something Club

Have you ever looked at your life and thought "I'm missing something....."?
Kate did and she did something about it. She created The Missing Something Club. 



In this book by William Haylon, you will meet characters from all walks of life, from old to young, beautiful to average looking, rich to poor. You will see their struggles, feel their pain and find yourself rooting for these unlikely underdogs. You'll see friendships formed and bonds that are stronger than blood created.

This book was hard to put down, once I got in to it. I admit, it was a little slow to start, but once it picked up, it took off at the speed of light. I found myself itching to read it, thinking about it while I was at work, keeping the book as close by as I could.

This book brought about tears, laughter, angst, and sadness. It made me go on a roller coaster ride of emotions and the ending left me wanting to know more. Would the club continue? What would become of the members? How would Kate's life continue to evolve?

Mr. Haylon found many different people with different problems, every single one of them something we can all associate with. He brought them together and fixed them. This book has intrigue, suspense, heartache and happiness, with an ending that takes your breath away.

If you are looking for a good book, I highly recommend this one. You can't go wrong with it.

You can find Mr. Haylon on his Facebook page William Haylon. You can pick up the book, either in paperback or for your Kindle, by clicking the picture below.

1 comment:

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?