Okay, I guess that is just depending on the person, weather that statement is true or not, but it's time to be a fly on my wall. If you are new to the blog, this is where I tell you about things that have happened lately that are blog-worthy, but not really long enough to necessitate the need for it's own post. So sit back and let's get this party started, shall we?
* I just have one thing to say here.....UGLY SWEATER TIME! We got Pi his very own ugly sweater.......
* I don't know if I discussed this before, but around Thanksgiving, WalMart had roasting pan for around $9. I thought about getting one, but ended up deciding not to. Later, I kicked myself for that, because they didn't have them anymore.
The other day, I went back and lo and behold, there they were!!! Guess what I got!
* Lil Bit made her stage...er...um....gym floor debut last week as a Dalmation in the school's play of 101 Dalmatians Caper's Christmas Musical. It was so cute, watching all the kids. All she did was sing and dance, but still......she's our little star!
*We caught Pi looking at doggy porn.....
*Lil Bit got her very first real haircut this week...................................
* Girl Child got invited to a birthday party for the boy she has a crush on. She decided to ask him to be her boyfriend and he said yes. She went to his party, then on Monday, they went on a class field trip to the movies, where she sat next to him. The next day, he said he didn't like her, then Wednesday, broke up with her.
Oh the drama of being a 10 year old.
* Boy Child is steadfastly refusing to do anything other than watch Harry Potter movies and read the books. This makes me proud.
* I work 5am to 1:30pm. Because of this, I have to get up at 3:30 am. It is starting to catch up with me. Yesterday, while waiting in the pick up line for the kids, I fell asleep. Hard. Head back, mouth open, full on drool and snore kind of sleep.
Everyone saw me. I held up the line.
* TOTALLY got caught dancing in the soup aisle at Kroger this week. I found my favorite type of soup, which is hard to find. I did a happy dance and got busted.
* December 10 was my birthday. I'm 32...send money.
That's it for me....Next month will have all KINDS of fun, with Christmas antics and all! See ya then!
http://www.BakingInATornado.com Baking In A Tornado
http://www.justalittlenutty.com/ Just A Little Nutty
http://themomisodes.com The Momisodes
http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/ Spatulas on Parade
http://thesadderbutwisergirl.com The Sadder But Wiser Girl
http://followmehome.shellybean.com Follow me home
http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com/ Stacy Sews and Schools
http://www.menopausalmom.com/ Menopausal Mother
http://batteredhope.blogspot.com Battered Hope
http://dinoheromommy.com/ Dinosaur Superhero Mommy
http://www.JuiceboxConfession.com Juicebox Confession
http://www.risanye.com Risa Nye
http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com The Bergham’s Life Chronicleshttp://www.clutteredgenius.com Cluttered Genius