Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking in a Tornado.
1. Maybe if I blend in with the couch, she won't send me to school.
2. And here we have a piece by Karen Blessing called "Teenage Son".
3. I think there might be a place to sit over.....oh....wait....
4. I told him if he didn't get up, he and the couch would become one.
5. This is my fort of trust....only me and the pillows!
See what my other friends have for you!
Eileen’s Perpetually Busy