Friday, January 30, 2015

January Friday Funny

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking in a Tornado.





1. Maybe if I blend in with the couch, she won't send me to school.
2. And here we have a piece by Karen Blessing called "Teenage Son".
3. I think there might be a place to sit over.....oh....wait....
4. I told him if he didn't get up, he and the couch would become one.
5. This is my fort of trust....only me and the pillows!

See what my other friends have for you!



                                                    Eileen’s Perpetually Busy

8 comments:

  1. "He and the couch would become one - and they will live happily ever after!"
    Love ♥ your Valentine's blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS!!! Love all the lines but I have to say that #4 and #5 are my favorites!!!! LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I want a fort of trust!
    I would buy Karen's art piece, but it would hand over a sofa with an identical scene. Ah, teenagers.
    Happy Friday, Twinnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have me wondering whether I should blow up, frame and hang that pic in his room. What a fun surprise that will be when he gets home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still see plenty of places to sit... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love the "fort of trust." My son loves building forts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Fort of Trust - wonder if he lets anyone else in? :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?