Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Truth in the Discovery

Today felt like a Spring day.
It was on the warm side, breezy and sunny.
We had the windows down on the van as we drove around.
We had the doors open as we did stuff around the house.
The kids went outside to play.
The dog went out on his runner to play with them.

It was glorious.

I felt amazing.

I realized that my writers block was more due to the fact that I have the winter blues. I'm a Spring and Fall fan. Rebirth and death never looked so beautiful. I'm so ready for what is coming.

I felt inspired by all of the beauty that was around me. I felt whole, complete. I smiled. I laughed.

The Hubs and I went out to lunch, then went to hit up some thrift stores. We hadn't done that in awhile. We hung out, without any rush to our day. 

This is why we work. To have days like this.

Changes need to be made in our life, but they are all positive changes. Changes that will have such a good, lasting affect on our family. Personal changes for myself also need to be made, but I will be working on that along with the household changes.

Spring is the season of re-birth. It's time for me to renew myself and my family.

Here's to discovering something you never realized.

4 comments:

  1. Nice & positive..... I love you baby girl ans I am so very , very "PROUD" of you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly where you're coming from, I have the "winter blues" too and they affect every part of my life. But your enjoyment of this warm day has me smiling, and full of hope.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?