Friday, February 27, 2015

February Friday Funny



Time to get your giggle on with this month's Friday Funny! You know the drill by now, but if you're new, allow me to give you the rundown. Basically, a group of fantastic bloggers have a picture that we each caption.

Simple, huh?

So, head to the bathroom so you don't pee yourself and let's get this party started!

Today's picture comes from the fab Sanity Waiting To Happen.....


1. Orkin is taking pest control to a whole new level.
2. Cat Griswald heading up to the attic to look for more Christmas decorations.
3. Does this home inspector seem a little.....fishy?
4. Oh, fine....I'll go see what that noise was.
5. The newest member of the TAPS ghost hunting team.

Okay, see what the others have in store for ya!!



18 comments:

  1. YAY for Griswald cat!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Too funny!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, everybody refers to this Christmas movie and I feel like I grew up under a rock… what is it called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Must see...

      Delete
  3. Number 3, that just what a cat WOULD say isn't it - very funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd imagine...but then, I'm a dog person. haha

      Delete
  4. I had a hard time picking this week, but I decided that #3 is my favorite. Great laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! I love your ghost hunting reference. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as it's TAPS and not the Ghost Adventures team 😉

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?