Jules from The Bergham Chronicles submitted this month's pic. Thanks chick!
1. Drunk from the ball, Cinderella tried to get in the wrong pumpkin.
2. I thought Humpty Dumpty was an egg?!
3. Looks like Gallagher smashes pumpkins in the off season.
4. (as the other pumpkins around the big one) You done come to the wrong neighborhood......
5. And the ugly pumpkin grew up to be a delicious pumpkin pie, enjoyed by all.
Okay, there's my captions....what would you say?
Check out what my friends have by clicking below!
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
Juicebox Confession (http://www.JuiceboxConfession.com)
Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)