Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by.....well.....ME!
1. One small leap for kids, 1 giant leap for kidkind.
2. I thought we needed spacesuits up here!!
3. Captain American had to save the universe, but he was also on babysitting duty, so his sisters had to tag along.
4. If you look closely in one of the craters, you'll see an unusual life form. We call that being a preschooler. They are terrifying.
5. I bet Mom will think twice about telling me to take a hike....
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
Silence of the Mom (http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)