Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Sanity Waiting to Happen.
1. Refusing to go to the slaughter house, the cows stole a truck and went into hiding.
2. *cow in back* Damn it Bessie, if you can't hold your liquor any better than that, you can't go clubbing anymore!
3. *cow laying down* Oh man......that last show of egg nog really did me in!
4. I wonder how much leg these gals had to flash to get a ride.
5. It's officially rush week and this is the Cowpha Pie Pattie sorority.
I just know my friends have something funnier waiting for you, so check them out!
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
Silence of the Mom ( http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)