Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Spatulas on Parade.
1. When I get you down from there, so help me........
2. Daddy! I'm scared!! (Dad) Well, I told you not to climb up there.
3. When Betty said Barney put her on a pedestal, she meant it.
4. Before the extinction of them, there use to be Bear trees.
5. The bear version of Romeo and Juliet.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)
Southern Belle Charm (http://www.southernbellecharm.com)
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy (http://dinoheromommy.com/)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)