Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Funny

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Someone Else’s Genius.





1. *snickering* They'll NEVER see me in here!!!
2. Oh man, mom is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad.......I'm just gonna stay here till she cools off.
3. The sun.....it burns........
4. *ducking into the tree* I hope he didn't see me. I miss him sooo much. It's totes normal to follow him and make sure he's okay......
5. RAWR!!!! I'm wild. I'm vicious...I'm hiding and I'm ready to attack! RAWR!!!!! Fear me, for I am winged death!

See what my friends have for ya!




7 comments:

  1. Totes normal, mama bird, LOL. If only I'd done that before PurDude broke his leg . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that grouse was a stalker!
    Hey, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who hides from my mom in the woods. HA!
    Happy Weekend, Twinnie. I hope you are smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL...better keep our ankles safe from his attacks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, winged death. Awesome! Great job this month! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you look pretty vicious. Not.
    What did you do to upset your Mom?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL winged death? Great comments, lots of fun and my kids would go with "moms so mad" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM WINGED DEATH! I'm going to use that in my every day life. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?