Thursday, November 26, 2015

What I'm Thankful For 2015

I have so much to be thankful for this year. 2015 has been a pretty decent year for my family, by far one of the better years we've had. I don't even know where to begin, so I'm just going to dive right into it.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my amazing kids, Boy Child, Girl Child and Lil Bit. They amaze me on a daily basis. It is an honor to watch them grow and learn every day. They are so awesome and I love being their mother.

Secondly, I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. The Hubs supports me 100% in everything I do. He shares in every win, every loss. He is one of my biggest fans and I can't thank him enough for that. Being his wife is one of the greatest things I have done in my life.

I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad. So many people don't have one or neither of their parents and I think we take them for granted when we do have them. I'm lucky to have both of mine and I'm thankful that I do, because I know I get to just call them and they are there. They both also help me out so much and I'm so thankful for that.

I'm thankful that we found an amazing church and that they have become our family. Being a member of Connect Church has absolutely changed my life and the life of my family. Boy and Girl Child have gotten saved and baptized this year. The Hubs and I are active in church and our community and it has really humbled us. Jesus is amazing and I'm thankful to have found Him again.

As an extension of that, I'm thankful for our pastor Shannon and his wife Angie, as well as Miss Kare Kare and Mike. They have become such awesome friends to us and I am so thankful to have met them. They are the type of people that we should all strive to be, because they are the embodiment of what a friend and Christ follower is.

I'm thankful for all of my friends. You guys are all so awesome and I am so happy to have you in our lives.

I'm thankful that I have a job, even though I hate it. lol

I'm thankful to know that we took the step to own our home this year and met a dream we'd wanted to meet for so long! I'm grateful that we met such amazing people in our former landlords that they felt good enough about us to let us buy their home.

I'm thankful for my online friends. Though we haven't met, knowing I can turn to each and every one of you is something that fills my heart with joy. One day, we will all meet. I hope anyway!

I'm thankful for each and every reader I have. Thank you all for taking the time to read the stories of my mundane life.

I have so much more to be thankful for, but it would turn into a book if I kept going. My heart is full of thanks and my cup runneth over. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving and may you be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?