Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Friday Funny

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Follow me home.





1. Hi there....I'm from Llama Towing Service and I'm here to tow you to the garage.

2. I hope you aren't bringing some of your Llama Mama Drama.

3. Oh My GOSH, you are such a Llama queen.

4. I mean, I know the llama is big, but making it run next to the car is a bit much.

5. Gas prices are low, we no longer need to have llamas pulling our car.


Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:



7 comments:

  1. No more with the llama mama drama! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss! I wasn't the only one who went all Llama Queen on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Llama queen..love it! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I think that "Llama Towing Service" sounds like a perfectly acceptable name for a farm company!
    The Llama Drama had me laughing. Please, save your llama drama for your mama.
    Happy New Year, Sarah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the towing service!!
    Happy new year, dear Sarah Michelle! πŸΎπŸ€πŸ’•πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOLOL llama queen, too funny!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?