Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 15, Hello 16

2015 wasn't that bad of a year for my family. It could have been worse, that's for sure. Like every family, we had some struggles, but all in all, it was one of the best years for us.

2015 saw us becoming first time home buyers, buying the house that we absolutely love living in that we were renting. We are planning to do some redecorating and making it more US, but for now, it is still very much the place we love. We also started going back to church, finding an amazing church with so many amazing people. We are blessed, that is for sure. Boy and Girl Child are in Middle School and are actually doing pretty good in school. Lil Bit is learning to read in 1st grade, receiving A's and is just the same awesome little girl. We adopted a cat, another dog, and got Lil Bit 2 fish. I started school, working toward a degree in something, I'm just not sure what. 

We had some tragedies in 2015, the passing of my uncle, friends and other family members losing their lives. But we've remained blessed and thankful for what we have.

2016 will hopefully bring us a new vehicle, the kids continuing to do well in school, as well as myself. Hopefully a new career for me. Remodeling in our house. A better sense of budgeting and being money-smart. More activities with our church and continued growth in our relationship with Christ. I really hope that 2016 brings us the purest of blessings. I'm looking forward to the new year.


Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that you will make it happen, Sarah!
    To me you are like the Duracell Bunny, never getting tired, getting things done, going places. Just keep it up, you'll get everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?