Friday, December 18, 2015

Time To Fly On Outta 2015

Can you believe it is December already?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Absolutely nuts, huh? 
Well, this is the last Fly post of 2015. If you are new to the game, what it is to be a fly on my wall is to see little snippets of my life that wouldn't make a full blog post. These are just random things I want to share with all of you to show you what's new in my world.

So sit back, grab a glass of something to drink and let's get started!

*We had a few nights were it was bitterly cold, as one would expect to happen in December in Kentucky. I felt bad for Ella, so I made sure she was nice and bundled up. I'm a good dog-mom like that.
Hush, she was cold.....




*As you know, last month was Thanksgiving. As always, I took a picture of my bird.
Not that bird, you freak.....my turkey.......you wish it was that bird...if I had a bird like that....lol
Oh yea, that's a sexy bird right there!



*I have Time Warner cable and they, of course, had a huge outage because...why not, right? It affected several states. Personally, I think that it kinda looks like a penis, but I'll let you decide.
Time Warner....finding new ways to screw us.....

*As I mentioned, it tends to get a little cold in Kentucky in December. Except when it is warm, like it has been lately.....so warm, in fact, that I can comfortable wear shorts. THIS ISN'T NORMAL PEOPLE!!!
Oh...she's got legss....anditsDecembersosheshouldnthavetoshowthem!

*The Hubs was playing Resident Evil 4 and Kitty G just found this to be THE MOST entertaining thing he'd seen all day. He literally sat there for a good 30 minutes or so and just watched as The Hubs did whatever you do on that game.
I think he thinks he's playing? Maybe? IDK...

*My birthday was on December 10....I turned the big 3-3. My lovely friend from church got me these for my Birthdaymas and I have to say, I really love them. She gets me, which is awesome......
Owls....I love owls.....

*Here is another one of my birthday gifts....my Always Keep Fighting shirt, a slogan by Jared Padalecki (Sam from the show Supernatural). I wanted one so bad for so long and I FINALLY got one. He ordered it because he knew I wouldn't do it for myself. He's awesome like that.
#AKF

*I didn't feel good one day this week and was laid up in bed. Pi and Ella decided to keep me company. They literally did not leave my side. They are good dogs...even if they did bark. A LOT.
Best nurses around.....

*I have pretty dogs.......lol
Ella Bella
Pi Guy


*Finally, you may have noticed a name change. That's because I decided to go from being strictly a "mom" blog to being a blog.....that's it. I'll still talk about my family, my kids, my life, but this blog will be more personal than before. You'll get to know more about me, my thoughts and my views. Full explanation will be coming in 2016, so I'll see ya then!

Do me a favor and see what my friends have in store for ya?!

Baking In A Tornado                         
Spatulas on Parade                          
Follow me home                          
 Menopausal Mother                          
Never Ever Give Up Hope                                   
Someone Else’s Genius                            
Southern Belle Charm                     
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                                  
The Angrivated Mom                
Go Mama O                                       
Juicebox Confession                   

4 comments:

  1. Never expected to be saying this to you, but you have one sexy bird . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we be twinnies? My bird has never looked that good. LOL
    It's amazing how animals "know" when we're not feeling well. You DO have beautiful dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are gorgeous and the do make the best nurses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since no one else is going to say it, I will: it DOES look like a penis!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?