Friday, January 22, 2016

Flying Around

Okay, you all know the drill by now, right?
It's my 3rd Friday post of the month, which can only mean one thing. It's time to be a fly on my wall. You know you look forward to this post, so stop acting like reading it is a chore. lol
I have a lot to share, so grab you a cup of coffee and get comfy.

*Since Lil Bit was born, The Hubs and I have not had a night alone, because while Boy and Girl Child stay the night with friends and family, Lil Bit stays home. Well, she decided SHE was big enough to stay too, so she got brave and spent the night with my Dad and stepmom. All three kids were gone. You'd think party time, right? WRONG! We watched TV and were in bed by 10:30. At one point, this was our night.
No kids? Alright! Part....zzzzzz




*Okay, obviously, this is a very serious situation. However, GMA basically turned it into a joke, unintentionally, with the way they worded the headline. 
The Zombie Apocalypse has hit Paris and they are armed!

*Back in September, Lil Bit got two goldfish because she lost her first tooth. Believe it or not, they are still alive. We haven't had to replace them or anything. She takes really good care of them, makes sure they are fed and the tank is cleaned. We are getting her a bigger tank in a few weeks.
Joy and Oh....not sure who is who...

*It's a cold morning. The Hubs gets up to go to the bathroom, like we old folks do. Ella, deciding she is cold (she sleeps in the bed with us), gets up, gets under the blanket and totally jacks his spot. She was quite miffed when he made her move.
Ella is cozy....

*Lil Bit got some games for Christmas; Candyland, Pieface and Minions Trouble. This kid, this sweet child of mine, turns into a freaking card shark when she plays! She trash talks and cheats and...it just gets ugly. It's hilarious, but terrifying at the same time.
Lil Bit takes her Candyland serious!

*It was unseasonably warm late last month, early this month. Like, at one point, I had my air one warm. Guys, I live in Kentucky. This isn't supposed to happen. But I loved that weather. Sadly...now.....it's freezing and I am currently wearing a jacket inside my house.
The temp in my area a couple of weeks ago.

*We were having a lazy day, just lounging around the house, doing nothing and being sloth-like. Lil Bit decided to come cuddle with me and fell asleep. Pi then decided he wanted to cuddle, so he laid next to Lil Bit and stretched out. After that, Ella came over to sleep too. So we had all 4 of us on the couch. If Kitty G wasn't anti-social, he would have been there too.
Let's all take a nap!

*We had an ugly Christmas attire party. It was a blast. Here's our ugly attire!




*Star Wars fever has swept through my house (I took an antibiotic, so I'm immune) and all three kids have caught it. They all have a Star Wars shirt. Here is Lil Bit's.
No, YODA best!



*Pie. Face.
I'm the only one that didn't get Piefaced.




Okay, that's all I have. Wanna buzz off and see what my friends have for you?


Baking In A Tornado                         
Juicebox Confession                            
Menopausal Mother                          
Someone Else’s Genius                            
Spatulas on Parade                  
Searching for Sanity                      
Never Ever Give Up Hope                         
Go Mama O                                    
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                     
Southern Belle Charm                   
My Brain on Kids                                     

7 comments:

  1. Trash talking card shark kiddo! Gotta love that, you may be in for trouble when she hits her teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get having a night alone and spending it watching tv and going to bed early. Exciting lives we parents live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece and nephew got Pieface for Christmas too and they love it. I've luckily managed to avoid getting piefaced so far, and I plan to keep it that way too. My daughter goes to her dad's overnight once a month and do you think I can find a fun way to spend the time? I'm usually sitting in front of the computer working the same as I am when she's here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a parents perfect night off~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a real card shark in your future. I bought grandson the pie face game -- such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nights off are great, no matter what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I LOVE the ugly cat Christmas sweater! And game playing with kids IS a lot of fun. My son is so funny when we play Monopoly Jr.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?