Friday, February 26, 2016

February Friday Funny

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg 

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham Chronicles.





1. Listen.....you didn't make the list. I did. We'll get what I want.
2. I only have a few items in my cart and am already running out of room.
3. We need this...no....YOU don't understand...WE NEED THIS!
4. You get what you need, I'll get what I need. Win/win.
5. What do you mean I have to pay for this? I'm a baby...I ain't got no money!


Okay, how about you see what my friends have for ya, k?



Someone Else’s Genius             
Spatulas on Parade            
The Bergham Chronicles         
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                           
Southern Belle Charm                 
My Brain on Kids                                     
Baking In A Tornado             

6 comments:

  1. She who makes the list rules the cart. I try to tell everyone in my house that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Love them!! 8 could seriously imagine her saying 1. She's very independent, much to my dismay. Thank you so much for the laughs!! I hope you have an amazing weekend!! ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 is the best! I ain't got no money!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think #4 is fair, so keep adding more coffee so you can get more juice

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it comes to coffee, the NEED part seems universal. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha #5, "Ain't got no money." Too funny! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?