Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday...Um.....What is That?!?!

Today's post is the Friday Funny post, a post where I post a picture and my 5 captions and hopefully make you guys laugh. Today's picture is from Spatulas on Parade. Let's jump right into it!!!





1. This is what happens when you don't sweep up right away.
2. After cleaning my kids' bathroom, the CDC showed us this creature that was living behind the toilet.
3. Man, that new dog food really did a number on the dogs!
4. Last time I'm eating Indian food....ugh....
5. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Okay, can you go see what my friends have for ya?

Baking in a Tornado

4 comments:

  1. Second one is definitely my favorite, maybe 'cause with kids' bathrooms it's just so believable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could very well be from a kids bathroom, would love to know what the heck it is............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - ew, ew, ew, ew... and exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I guess I need to make sure to clean real good behind the toilet so one of those doesn't visit me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?