Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Southern Belle Charm.
1. This is the look of disappointment when you realize your stock in dog toys has hit rock bottom.
2. He just found out that his girlfriend is cheating on him.
3. Silently judging you on Facebook.
4. *thinking* I really, really, REALLY need a job. They won't let me sleep on their couch forever.
5. He just found out that Trump is the GOP front runner and is contemplating moving to Canada.
Okay, head over and see what my friends have for you!