Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Funny

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Southern Belle Charm.  






1. This is the look of disappointment when you realize your stock in dog toys has hit rock bottom.

2. He just found out that his girlfriend is cheating on him.

3. Silently judging you on Facebook.

4. *thinking* I really, really, REALLY need a job. They won't let me sleep on their couch forever.

5. He just found out that Trump is the GOP front runner and is contemplating moving to Canada.

Okay, head over and see what my friends have for you!


Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                           
Southern Belle Charm                   
My Brain on Kids                                     
Baking In A Tornado             
Someone Else’s Genius             
Spatulas on Parade                  

                

6 comments:

  1. All funny but you KNOW I adore that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I was being judged!!!! :)

    I hear you dude, I might join you in Cananada

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny.......and yes the couch and bed were bought to be sure he is comfortable. How sad is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number three, all the way. BTDubs - I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One is the funniest but seriously, aren't we all guilty of three?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, #3 and #4. Great job this month! :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?