Friday, April 22, 2016

Thug Fly on the Wall of Boring House

Okay, so my life is boring....sue me. This is going to be my last Fly post for awhile because there just really isn't anything going on. School, kids, work, life, etc. It's not that fascinating, the kids aren't being their usual funny selves, Pi isn't around anymore to make things interesting, Ella is just the most chill dog ever and not at all funny. So I decided to step back for a bit and focus on other challenges I do. But....I'm not gonna leave you without a dope beat to step to. Here....enjoy these pictures and videos.


Okay, do me a favor and go see what's going on in the houses of my not boring friends?

Juicebox Confession                            
Menopausal Mother                          
Someone Else’s Genius                           
Spatulas on Parade                     
Searching for Sanity                       
Never Ever Give Up Hope                        
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                    
Southern Belle Charm                        
Go Mama O       

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs. Gonna miss your family antics on Fly on the Wall Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, girlie! Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so flipping funny babe! Will miss your posts and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?