Funny Friday, June 2016
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dinosaur Superhero Mommy.
1. I'm sorry...you thought you could tell me what to do in Fort O'Stuff?
2. *sings* "Look at this stuff...isn't it neat?!?!
3. Okay, you caught me...I think you need an intervention on couponing.
4. Next up on "Hoarders Junior"....
5. I'm just a boy, in the floor, surrounded by my treasures....
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Measurements of Merriment