Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Funny

Funny Friday, June 2016

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dinosaur Superhero Mommy.


29 - Dinosaur Superhero Mommy - June 2016.jpg




1. I'm sorry...you thought you could tell me what to do in Fort O'Stuff?

2. *sings* "Look at this stuff...isn't it neat?!?!

3. Okay, you caught me...I think you need an intervention on couponing.

4. Next up on "Hoarders Junior"....

5. I'm just a boy, in the floor, surrounded by my treasures....


Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:

Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                             
Southern Belle Charm                   
My Brain on Kids                                     
Molly Ritterbeck                               
Baking In A Tornado             
Spatulas on Parade                  
The Bergham Chronicles        
Measurements of Merriment        

3 comments:

  1. Love the "hoarders junior". Now why didn't I think of that . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Love them all!!! I almost asked if there was a junior's edition of extreme couponers!!!! Thank you for the laughs!! I hope you are having a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Disney reference - that would so be my daughters!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?