Friday, September 30, 2016

September Friday Funny

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by yours truly!




1. You watch me when I use the bathroom. How's it feel?
2. Need a hand....er.....um.....paw?
3. I'm not one to tell you your business, but........I don't think you're doing that right.
4. Dude, seriously? Light a freaking match!
5. That. Smells. HORRIBLE

Take a peak and see what my friends have for ya!


Baking In A Tornado             

Spatulas on Parade                 
The Bergham Chronicles        
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                           
Southern Belle Charm                  

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, third one's definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Hilarious. Number 3 especially killed me. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, number 4! So funny! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture and #3 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?