Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Funny

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Candice of Measurements of Merriment


1. According to Borat, this is how you wear these!

2. I wanna be just like mommy!! Mommy's shoes...mommy's panties!

3. Reverse strip....Uno?

4. This is what happens when you let kids dress themselves.

5. And on this day, I realized that I needed to teach her the proper way to pull of the thong.


See what my friends have?

Baking In A Tornado             
Spatulas on Parade                 
The Bergham Chronicles        
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                           

2 comments:

  1. Totally wish I had thought of that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!! Love this!!! I think three might be my favorite!!! Thank you for the laughs!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?