Friday, November 25, 2016

November Friday Funny

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by me.



1. You know how a night of drinking can sometimes lead to a mistake? Yea.......
2. I am my humans and this kitty is mine!
3. Hoomans wants equal rights. So do aminals!
4. This is my cuddle buddy.
5. Just a dog, watching a show, with his cat.

*side note* When I saw that this picture was the one for this month, it hit me like a punch to the gut. That's my Pi Guy. We lost him in April and it still hurts so, so bad. I didn't expect to see this picture and when I did, tears immediately sprang to my eyes. I miss you so much, Pi Guy.


Baking In A Tornado         
Spatulas on Parade              
Dinosaur Superhero Mommy                            

2 comments:

  1. I know how much you loved and miss Pi. I'm so glad you shared this picture with us. Looking at it made us all smile.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?