Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mother's Day Poem: I Love You Mom

Mom, you are amazing
You manage to do things 
I can't imagine
Your love is unconditional
I love you Mom!

You stayed with us
When you didn't have to
You deal with 3 crazpy people
Your love is strong for us
I love you Mom!



I joined in with my awesome friends to take part of the poetry challenge this month.
Only I didn't actually write the poem.
No, I cheated and had Girl Child write it. She writes her own blog, in case you didn't know. It's called The Life of the Middle Child. Check it out...she doesn't blog very much, but it's there. 

So, my awesome friends have provided links to their blogs. Give them a checky check?

2 comments:

  1. So you know what, this is spot on. Moms give of themselves with no question of whether or not they get anything out of it 24/7. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Girl Child wrote this for you. Maybe next month she should join the monthly poetry group using her own blog!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?